Applying for CPP Disability Benefits
Did you know that approximately 60% of people who apply for CPP disability benefits are denied?
With DCAC on your side, you will not have to struggle with confusing application forms, with the challenge of obtaining the information you need to support your application as well as the frustration of obtaining information from the busy Service Canada phone lines.
Because DCAC understands how CPP disability applications are evaluated, we will make the application process less intimidating and make it more convenient for you to concentrate on your health.
Hire us to manage your application for CPP disability benefits and increase your chances of success.
- A review of your CPP contributions to ensure you have worked enough to meet this requirement.
- A DCAC case-manager provides personalized service to help you complete the CPP disability application forms.
- We help you gather medical records from your health-care professionals.
- We monitor the status of your application to keep you informed.
How it works?
- Call 1-877-793-3222
- Book an appointment to discuss your application.
- If we agree to take on your case, we will send you the necesary documents to begin the process.