Last week we experienced a solar eclipse, something that is a rarity and infrequently happens. As I had my weekly staff meeting, we got to talking about what can happen in the blink of an eye.
Some disabilities are chronic and occur over a number of years - but sometimes disability happens quite literally in the blink of an eye - a fall off a ladder, being hit by a car, a stroke, a heart attack. Quite literally in the blink of an eye - a life can be changed.
At DCAC, we have been privileged to help thousands of individuals with disabilties navigate an often frustrating, confusing, and lengthy process of applying for or appealing CPP disability benefits. Our initial focus was to help people who had been denied, however over the last several years, we have been assisting individuals with their CPP disability applications and we are proud to say we have over 85% success rate.
A Facebook poster asked me why it is necessary for someone to pay for help in order to fill out government forms. I agree it shouldn't be necessary - but like you go to an expert to fill out your taxes - at DCAC we are experts in case-managing Canada Pension Plan disabilty applications. The CPP disability denial rate on initial applications is around 55% - our success rate illustrates why it is smart to obtain professional assistance to navigate the waters.
There are individuals who can manage on their own, but there are people who find the process completely overwhelming - those individuals who have brain injury or cognitive deficits - maybe English is their second language - maybe they do not have a great education so the forms are just daunting.
I feel that it is only a smart idea to get help right from the very beginning of the process. At DCAC provides value in the following ways:
- On the website we include a Canada Pension Plan disability Application kit which provides helfpul suggestions on making your application
- Our staff are experienced - you can see the level of accumulated experience when you read about our team. We understand the CPP disability legislation
- We have worked on thousands of cases and we understand how a disability application or appeal should be managed
- We provide all the service that you need seeing you right through the process - from application to appeal our work together will benefit you by achieving earliery approvals and assisting you to avoid common pitfalls of doing this alone
- We have all the available technology to support clients across the country - we have representatives across Canada
- We have years of accumulated contacts within the Canada Pension Plan - and we know who to call when help is needed
At DCAC - we have you covered - call us if you need help.